UBB.threads
Posted By: Ritterkreuz Beware of seller out of the UK - 12/25/2016 03:22 PM
I lost about $3000 to Mike Osborn in my last dealing with him. I bought a few German M24's and a few other small ordinance pieces that made it here from the UK. After 4 or 5 orders I felt like he was on the up and up so I moved on two rare SD 10C AP Bombs, 2 incendiary bombs, and a few S-mines. This guy claims he mailed them out and gave me fake tracking numbers. It has been over a year and they still haven't made it here plus I have not been visited by any authorities for these shipments. He will not answer my emails and PayPal wont reimburse me because of the nature of the product. So if you collect ordinance please dont buy from this guy or from the UK. Thanks for listening to my rant. Mark
Posted By: Mikes73 Re: Beware of seller out of the UK - 02/22/2017 07:11 PM
Let me get this straight, you ordered bombs and mines from a foreign country and never received them. Hmm.
Posted By: Ritterkreuz Re: Beware of seller out of the UK - 04/09/2017 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Mikes73
Let me get this straight, you ordered bombs and mines from a foreign country and never received them. Hmm.

Inert ordinance with no explosives.
Posted By: Mikes73 Re: Beware of seller out of the UK - 04/10/2017 02:24 AM
Oh I see, my apologies.
Posted By: Mr. Jerry Re: Beware of seller out of the UK - 04/25/2017 06:35 PM
Is the guy active on the brit ord. collectors website? maybe you can get some action by going through some people there.
Posted By: Ritterkreuz Re: Beware of seller out of the UK - 04/29/2017 08:25 AM
Yes he was a member on a few Brit ord sites and that is where I hooked up with him to begin with. The first few shipments came through fine with no issues and he seemed legit so I felt comfortable to get some higher end rare items. I am just considering this to be a wash and dont want anyone else to get burned.
© Your new forums