UBB.threads
Posted By: SSman RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 02:03 AM
Got this huge RAD flag in the other day. Haven't been able to get it outside to get good pictures of it because it has either been raining or windy or both. The flag is 12'11" long by 7'8" wide and the circle measures 5'9" across the center. This has 2 big clips on each end that go through rope loops. Will post more pictures when I get a chance to take them. These are the pictures the seller had posted.
SSman

Attached picture FL2.JPG
Posted By: SSman Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 02:04 AM
Circle
SSman

Attached picture FL1.jpg
Posted By: Doug Kenwright Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 02:50 AM
Neat..camp flag..
Posted By: phil-brown Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 05:10 AM
and tell him to get it off the snow Eek great item.
Posted By: SSman Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 01:09 PM
Doug. Thanks for the info on where the flag was used. Phil. I already have the flag and it will not be out in the snow again!
SSman
Posted By: phil-brown Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 04:18 PM
treasure it, the colours are so viberant. these will only go up in value,as most collectors prefer smaller flags/banners.
Posted By: SSman Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 06:15 PM
I will treasure it Phil! I know a lot of people prefer the smaller flags for display but I am one of those who think the bigger the better!
SSman
Posted By: Duzig Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 06:23 PM
Hello,
Very nice flag! I also have found myself attracted lately to these large flags even though they are very hard to display. Again very nice flag and it looks like it's in beautiful shape too. Glad it's in your hands now, the idea of seeing it hanging out in the snow again would be disturbing.
Duzig(Bill)
Posted By: SSman Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 07:34 PM
Bill. Thank You for the compliment on the flag and believe me it will never be outside in the snow! I have no idea what the previous owner was thinking when he took it out in the snow to take pictures?
SSman
Posted By: Duzig Re: RAD Flag - 05/04/2010 11:41 PM
Hello,
SSman, Yes I cringe when I see how items are sometimes carelessly handled. Even at shows I have seen guys pick up badges after having a greasy sandwich or something in their hands and it makes me cringe. Anytime a friend comes over and wants to see something I make sure they wash and dry their hands well before handling the item. Glad it's found a good home with you
Bill
Posted By: SSman Re: RAD Flag - 05/05/2010 12:54 AM
Bill. Just like when a person wants to handle my daggers. The first thing I tell them is not to leave fingerprints on the blade and in fact don't even touch the blade! The flag has a good home now.
SSman
© Your new forums