UBB.threads
Posted By: Wilibald67 Looking for an original flag: where? - 07/14/2007 02:42 PM
Hi,

I am putting uniform displays together for some occasional WW2 school displays and I would like to invest 150/200$ in a decent original 3rd Reich flag (or banner)in a "normal" size, between 4 an 6 ft long. I am of course talking abouth the national fahne (well...NSDAP's)and not the Reich war flag (those are much more expensive as far as I know). Now' I've read many times that the Nazi fahnen were not that expensive because they were issued by "zillions" between 1933-1945, so I am basing my "budget" judgement according to that information.

My questions are:

1- Can I really expect to find what I am looking for withing such a price range?

2- WHERE can I find what I am looking for from honest dealers (even though I have a trained eye when it comes to uniforms, I could probably be easily fooled by an aged and well constructed multi pieces cotton repro)?

Danke vielen for your anticipated help.

Grusse

Michel
Posted By: SSman Re: Looking for an original flag: where? - 07/14/2007 04:21 PM
Wilibald67. Check out the for sale section here. Bob C has a nice 4X5 foot party flag for $125.00. I think that would be a nice size for a display?
SSman
Hello, SSman and Wilibald67, He reduced it to $100 this morning! Wink Eek Regards, Leipzig
Posted By: SSman Re: Looking for an original flag: where? - 07/14/2007 06:53 PM
There you go Wilibald. Nice flag fopr $100.00. Thanks for the headsup Leipzig
SSman
Posted By: lloyd Re: Looking for an original flag: where? - 07/15/2007 06:00 AM
Wilibald, I bought a flag from Bob C and I can vouch for the man 1000%. That's even better than 100%! Excellent to do business with and will NOT jack you around. From him, it's GOOD!
Lloyd
© Your new forums