UBB.threads
Posted By: hanswurst farewell - 07/01/2008 02:23 AM
I wish to bid all you fellow collector adieu, I am leaving GD forum. Many thanks Joe
Posted By: W.Unland Re: farewell - 07/01/2008 03:46 AM
Dear Joe,

Goodbye. I hate to see anyone leave, as all have their own special perspective to add to any discussion.

Good luck in your future collecting,
Bill Unland
Posted By: Gendarmerie1 Re: farewell - 07/01/2008 04:26 AM
Joe, that's to bad to hear you are leaving. Contributing collectors are in short supply and we need all we have to participate to keep the pulse going. Hope that you change your mind and stick around, it's not all that bad!
Posted By: ORPO Re: farewell - 07/01/2008 01:05 PM
Joe,

Sorry to hear you are leaving the forum. I hope your interest in police collecting remains.
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: farewell - 07/02/2008 11:21 AM
Joe, I also enjoy VERY much your Posts, and your perspective on various Polizei items.

You have special gifts which add to needed diversity of this forum & these will be sorely missed, if you decide to Post elsewhere.

A Forum is like a family - we share the same 'Blood' - Our Love for History Collecting - but we don't always share the same views or opinions. And that is OK too - just like in every family.

I would ask you to think about it a great deal & reconsider, as you are a significant contributor to this Forum. .... Txs, Dave/dblmed
Posted By: Doug Re: farewell - 07/02/2008 02:35 PM
Joe,

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Hope you will come back soon. I enjoy your posts.

All the best, Doug
Posted By: Anonymous Re: farewell - 07/02/2008 02:52 PM
Sad, my friend. I wish you well. Please let us know where you will be posting.

Mark Frown
Posted By: hpt Re: farewell - 07/19/2008 11:39 AM
Nice of you to say goodbye, but is it so unreasonable to ask "why?"

hpt
© Your new forums