UBB.threads
Posted By: PAULZAYA POLICE GORGET A BEAYTY-RIGHT FROM THE VET!!! - 01/02/2012 02:04 AM
BOUGHT A SUITCASE FULL OF STUFF RIGHT FROM THE VETS DAUGHTER. NICE SOLID GORGET-GLOWS LIKE A SON OF A GUN.I THINK I WILL KEEP IT FOR A WHILE. I JUST WANTED TO SHOW IT OFF. THANKS PAUL

Attached picture IMG_9042.jpg
Attached picture IMG_9043.jpg
Attached picture IMG_9044.jpg
Posted By: jeff Re: POLICE GORGET A BEAYTY-RIGHT FROM THE VET!!! - 01/02/2012 07:46 AM
Nice to see all that original paint still on it.
A nice walk in paul.
jeff
Really super piece Paul. Give me a shout if you're looking to unload it. I have a mint shako that's lonely.
Hasn't that glowy stuff got Uranium B12 in it ? Get your geiger counter out . Rob
very nice pick...good going...
thanks, i was wondering why my fingers glow when i turn out the lights.paul
Radiation from the glow in the dark paint.
Posted By: Luko Re: POLICE GORGET A BEAYTY-RIGHT FROM THE VET!!! - 06/07/2012 02:45 PM
I have also one. Emits strong light in the dark. Almost mint? I like it!

Bye, Lukas.

Attached picture a1.jpg
Attached picture a2.jpg
nice one, cleaner than mine. paul
These original police gorgets are always impressive. I have one.
very nice...back in the early 80s these were $75 to $150 and NOBODY wanted them...Back in 1982 I was offerred a complete summer open neck police tunic with gorget and belt and crosstrap for $250 or an Orstgruppe political visor...I liked the RZM label so bought visor...wrong choice...these are now through the roof...back in the day no one collected Police, Political, KM, waffenrock...and railway eagles....no one wanted them....cheers, Ryan smile
hello ryan- thats why i keep some of the common stuff,it has to have the condition and i have to like it.
© Your new forums