UBB.threads
Posted By: Grumpy Photo Upload and Viewing Problem. Gun broker.com - 03/08/2018 04:33 PM
Recently, I have been unable to upload photos when placing an ad on GBC. Also, I am unable to view photos in any ad there, although the ads come up fine, otherwise. . I have made no recent changes in my computer settings, etc. GBC is the only site where I experience this problem. Any help in straightening this out would be appreciated. Thanks.
Do you get any error messages when trying to view the pics? I have had the same problem only on some websites but I get an error message it seems windows 7 and onwards doesn't like files that are not digitally signed, not approved by Microsoft or some such, something to do with publisher certificates. If you do get an error message write it down then Google it for solutions. Sorry I can't be of more help but maybe this is your problem? I am now able to view the pics on the sites I had problems with but don't know if that's down to a windows update, the websites sorting it at their end or that I have since updated my graphics drivers? make sure your pc is set to automatic in windows updates or you may not have an update that has sorted this problem.
Regards, Andy.
© Your new forums