UBB.threads
Posted By: Johnny V. Paypal help please.. - 05/14/2006 04:13 PM
Hey guys,
I have never sold anything before and just recently sold an NSKK here in the free adds. The buyer paid via paypal and the funds have been recieved.
When I go to paypal under "my account" I can view his payment, but now what do I do??? How do I transfer the $$$ into one of my bank accounts??
I have 3 bank accounts in my paypal account, how do I chose which one to transfer the $$ to and get it there?
I cannot find instructions on Paypal anywhere!
Thanks for any help!
Yours,
Johnny V.
Posted By: SSman Re: Paypal help please.. - 05/14/2006 04:29 PM
Johnny V. Once you are into your paypal account you will see a box that says withdraw. Click on that and it will have transfer to bank account and then just fill in the information that they request. SSman
Posted By: Johnny V. Re: Paypal help please.. - 05/14/2006 04:38 PM
Well that was easy once I knew where to go!
Thank you very much SSman!
Problem solved!
Posted By: SSman Re: Paypal help please.. - 05/14/2006 06:21 PM
Johnny. That is what this forum is all about. Helping each other. SSman
Posted By: Johnny V. Re: Paypal help please.. - 05/14/2006 08:51 PM
Yes you are right, there are A LOT of GREAT people here and if I had to count all of the times GDC members helped me with computer questions, daggers, pricing, authentication, etc.. Well, I couldn't do it! I would have to count all of my finger and toes 10 times over.
GDC is the BEST resource I have found and without it I seriously doubt I would collect (due to the high probability of getting burned!)
Thanks again!
© Your new forums