UBB.threads
hope not too big, damn camera! thanks always donnie! bob scott, and tex hill, bobs auto is under the flash.

Attached picture avg_two.jpg
Glad to do it for you Paul. If and when I ever get a camera I will post mine.
Send me an email Paul, I have some pictures you might like. All I need is your mailing address.
Paul... great to have a personalized photo,,here is my autographed AVG photo...Chuck Older 18 1/4 victories...Tex Hill 18 1/4 kills...Dick Rossi 6 1/4 ,,,,DAVE H

Attached picture MVC-021F.JPG

Attached picture MVC-022F.JPG

Attached picture MVC-023F.JPG
sadolch
that is a kick axe photo! when did you get that? that pic shows the beauty of those planes in flight, what a beautiful aircraft, if i had the chance, i would love to own a warhawk, p38 lightning, and my fav, a sbd dauntless divebomber! imagine owning these babes and taking each one for a "spin" man! the gs in a dauntless must of been amazing.

Attached picture sbd.jpg
There is a former AVG member who has a site on AVG.Can't remember it off hand but his e-mail is [email protected],has many photos of AVG and always looking for additional stuff Cool
His name is Elmer Burkey
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Horton:
hope not too big, damn camera! thanks always donnie! bob scott, and tex hill, bobs auto is under the flash.

I thought those autographed photographs they sent my father along with the letters and memos were really cool! I am glad they were able to take the time to talk to my dad. My dad acted like a kid when he got those in the mail he was really happy.
© Your new forums