UBB.threads
Posted By: jeeplover vintage 12 inch gi joes - 04/21/2022 06:39 AM
does anyone here collect? I have recently started to gain an interest in these. I have ordered 2 books and joined a forum. after reading around I saw that the forum is dying the creator is in the process of moving the site to fakebook. I no longer have fakebook hope I can say that without being banned. gunboards banned me for calling it fakebook. I have the complete soldiers of the world set and am currently working on eight ropes of danger. if others have a collection please post some pictures. here is a site I use to look at what I need.
gi joe page
Posted By: Dave Re: vintage 12 inch gi joes - 04/21/2022 03:40 PM
Jeep,

I wish we'd saved all the GIJoe stuff my son had.

Dave
Posted By: Gaspare Re: vintage 12 inch gi joes - 04/22/2022 12:15 AM
- Fakebook laugh

The original 1st series GI Joe! Very nice indeed!..

I loved the Thompson MG. I'd load my Army guy up with that and grenades' all over him,,,and of course the belt with the .45!!

Lent all my stuff [had the space capsule too!] to a cousin whos house burned down. Nothing left frown

I was also a Capt. action guy....

The last large size GI Joe series from a few years ago,,,are they actually GI Joe?.... Well my son got me the German army soldier with M/C with sidecar!... Still have that , never even opened the box.. Detail is amazing..

Come on,,post some Allied and Axis guys here!!
Posted By: sellick8302@rogers.com Re: vintage 12 inch gi joes - 05/11/2022 02:40 AM
In 1997 I had amassed a collection of 178 vintage G I joes I had all of the painted hairs boxed and mint and complete all soldiers of the world tan and green airborne MPs Sears mountie exclusive Blue Sabre jet, Rare crash crew truck....all boxed fuzzy heads I sold my entire collection in 1998 to Cotswold collectibles ( based in Seattle I recall) I bought my first of 7 Corevettes with the profit I miss Joes prices are through the roof cheers and best, Ryan
© Your new forums