UBB.threads
Posted By: Gaspare Occupation Money - 05/02/2020 02:59 AM
found some coins I had. Guess this is the place.. haven;t seen them around but not into coins.... sure they are worth a fortune crazy

Belgium,,1942 and 1944

Attached picture 1.JPG
Attached picture 2.JPG
Attached picture 3.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Occupation Money - 05/02/2020 03:01 AM

Reverses..

Please feel free to add any occupation or Axis money you have.....

Attached picture 4.JPG
Attached picture 5.JPG
Attached picture 6.JPG
Posted By: Jim W Re: Occupation Money - 05/04/2020 04:58 PM
Here are some original coins and occupation money from Poland and the Lodz Ghetto.

Attached picture Lodz Ghetto coin 3 resized.JPG
Attached picture Occupation money. (2) edited.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Occupation Money - 05/05/2020 04:44 PM
the Ghetto coins are rare! all of it is!

I always remember John Peppera wanted one of the camp counterfeited bills.. I had gotten a line on one, all graded etc. and kept trying to get John,,but was to late..

I have some weird stuff somewhere,,I'll try and find and post.., Thanks ,
Posted By: benten Re: Occupation Money - 05/06/2020 02:34 PM
I ?ve this coin for a long time.

German money, Reichskreditkasse, 5 Reichspfennig. It is issued for the occupied territories in 1940-41 .

A zinc coin with a thin silverwash ? This money was first issued for Danmark and Norway 1940 . After that followed Belgium, France and Luxemburg 1940? followed by the Ost-Gebiete- the Eastern territory 1941.

All other issues are rare; only this coin , mine :( ..... :) from 1940 A (Berlin) is not rare .....

Attached picture P1090502okda VCw.jpg
Attached picture P1090503adVCw.jpg
Posted By: Mikee Re: Occupation Money - 05/06/2020 04:02 PM
Hey beaten, Im into coins, believe it or not I've not ever seen one. Thank you for sharing it.
Posted By: Jim W Re: Occupation Money - 05/07/2020 02:54 PM
The Ghetto coins were aluminum and magnesium. The ghetto workers were responsible for salvaging aircraft that had been shot down and used some of the scrap for the coins. One of mine is almost pure magnesium and has to be covered in lacquer to keep it from disintegrating.

There are many reproductions of these.

I purchased the bills from a legitimate coin dealer in Lodz and was told they are original also.
© Your new forums