UBB.threads
Posted By: daggers Longevity plasma cutter - 07/03/2014 11:11 PM
Back to the forum for a question. Anyone here use a LONGEVITY plasma cutter before? I need a plasma cutter and do not want to spend an arm and a leg. Any feedback on this company and there plasma cutters? This is the machine that will suit my needs as far as specs are concerned:

http://www.longevity-inc.com/forcecut-62i

As far as I can tell, they offer the best price and warranty on the net, but will it do what I need it to do without any problems? Is the company reputable? I have not dealt with them before, so I was hoping to pull some feedback from someone else on this company. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Skynyrd Re: Longevity plasma cutter - 07/04/2014 06:14 PM
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/general-cnc-plasma-oxy-fuel-cutting-machines/
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Longevity plasma cutter - 07/06/2014 02:22 AM
" will it do what I need it to do "

Well, what do you need it to do?..
That's not no soldering gun!, you got the skill to operate it? It is also a lot of dough. Would it be better to just hire a pro and for a fee [much smaller than that machine] he could do the job for you.?
Posted By: ajax Re: Longevity plasma cutter - 07/06/2014 04:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Gaspare
" will it do what I need it to do "

Well, what do you need it to do?..
That's not no soldering gun!, you got the skill to operate it? It is also a lot of dough. Would it be better to just hire a pro and for a fee [much smaller than that machine] he could do the job for you.?

Looks simple enough, plug it in and cut. Things go wrong and your a you tube sensation.
Posted By: daggers Re: Longevity plasma cutter - 07/10/2014 08:15 PM
i'm just looking to make signs cutting no more than 1/8” plate. I think it will do the job. I called their sales and they said it would. I decided to purchase and will give this little thing a run for its money. So far, their support and sales has been great.
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Longevity plasma cutter - 07/14/2014 04:54 AM
think it only comes in 220v,,,so hopefully you have a 220 line..

1/8 steel plate should be easy.. When you cut a few send some photos!
© Your new forums