UBB.threads
Posted By: Ed Sunday announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/16/2008 01:10 AM
to my fellow collectors,
Announcing my brand new Image Event Web Site:

http://imageevent.com/vintagemilitaria

militaria, antique watches, vintage audio gear, gentlemens vintage and antique smoking collectibles, and much more. Just starting to fill the pages, so be sure to book mark the site and stop back often in the coming months for new additions.

Happy holidays,
Ed Sunday
Vintage Militaria
Posted By: WWII Re: announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/16/2008 08:08 AM
Ed,

Looks nice - best of luck! Smile

Bill Warda
Nice--is this an items for sale site?
Posted By: Ed Sunday Re: announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/24/2008 08:12 PM
I had to add a password for my site. Use ( portepee) to enter.
Posted By: BadBob Re: announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/24/2008 08:39 PM
Great site! Maybe you could answer a tobacciana question I have, Ed? Regarding LARGE size cigar cutters, as in something that would fit a modern Corona; what's the oldest you'd expect to find? - Cheers, Bob
Posted By: Ed Sunday Re: announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/24/2008 09:02 PM
Hi Bob, glad you enjoyed the site. You know that depends on the ring gauge of your smokes. Most of these cigars today are larger ring gauges and I can't get them to cut the tip to my satisfaction. I smoke a 55 to 60 gauge most of the time and I just use the standard two finger type cutter. Now if you want a(V)cut some of the larger cutters circa 1950's to 60's will probably do a sufficient job. Now if you smoke Torpedo's most of these old cutters will work.
Posted By: BadBob Re: announcing my new Image Event web site - 12/31/2008 01:29 AM
Thanks Ed. I was thinking the oldest guillotine type cutter that could cut a 40 gauge?......I have the odd Montecristo No. 2! Wink
© Your new forums