UBB.threads
Posted By: luger holster repair Cool Jeep model - 07/04/2007 01:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-JEEP-Replica-MODEL-Chrysler-Co...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jerry Burney
Posted By: lloyd Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/04/2007 08:22 AM
Jerry , thats one fantastic model alright! I have one that sports a .30 cal 1919 Browning MG and is like the one I was in when I was in the Army but THIS one is magnificent!
If I remember correctly, it's an M1938? Pioneer tools and the engine compartment opens! WOW! I have one that is from "Dragon" or some such company that I've had for a few years but THIS one is fabulous! I'm going to have to find one online. We didn't have the top but what would we need that for in Kansas?
Lloyd
Posted By: Landser Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:33 AM
Here are the pics just so we know whats being discussed here in future.

Attached picture WWII_Jeep_Replica_Model_C.jpg
Posted By: Landser Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:37 AM

Attached picture Resize_of_WWII_Jeep_Replica_Model_E.jpg
Posted By: Landser Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:38 AM

Attached picture Resize_of_WWII_Jeep_Replica_Model_H.jpg
Posted By: Landser Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:40 AM

Attached picture Resize_of_WWII_Jeep_Replica_Model_J.jpg
Posted By: Landser Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:42 AM
Don`t buy one Lloyd. They`re made where?
Roll Eyes
Sorry....crafted

Attached picture WWII_Jeep_Replica_Model_K.jpg
Posted By: lloyd Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 04:56 AM
Thanks Landser. I'm happy with the model that I have of the M-38 Jeep. Mine is probably also made in CHINA but rather than the "ma duce", mine is eqipped with what I used, a M1919A4.
Yeah, even a kid can't get away from "made in China". When I was a kid, toys said, "made in USA", mostly by "Louis Marx"!

lloyd
Posted By: luger holster repair Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 10:41 PM
Landser, Your argument about buying Chinese products only holds water if you are buying from the original retailer who bought it from China.
Once a Chinese product has been sold and your neighbor owns it, you are buying it from your Neighbor, not China.
Just as when you buy a German dagger...You are not encouraging or supporting the Third Reich? No, you bought it from another collector. One should consider the whole picture before you give bad advice.

This little model brought $81.00

Jerry Burney
Posted By: lloyd Re: Cool Jeep model - 07/10/2007 11:46 PM
I know Jerry and I am sure happy I didn't want/need it or it would have been more. I have to find one and NOT on Feebay if I am going to buy one. I like all the detail but not the .50cal. It would add to the Kettenkrad and Schwimmwagen I already have, not to mention the M38 Jeep I have which is detailed but not nearly as much as this one.
Lloyd

Lloyd
© Your new forums