Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Thread Like Summary
Mahler
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Gaspare
Gaspare
.. I am going to attempt to move the debate from a 'fake HR warning'..

Done!,

Thank You for the help Vern!

Liked Replies
by Antonio Scapini
Antonio Scapini
Thanks "The_Collector" for your kind words, really appreciated, but, as I always said, I don't want to be an "expert".
The best way is everyone of us can reach his own knowledge, that until today was (even if a total fake one!) "owned" by few, the "Gods".
When everyone has his knowledge, then we can discuss togheter, and that's the target of my efforts. Discuss togheter, where no one is more important than another. If there are no "experts", the knowledge is democratic. And this is the real victory.

If you simply read this thread you can clearly see there is no "discussion", because those following the "Gods" learned from them to obey, and the result is they are not able to put toghether a logical explanation and they need to invent absurd theories. This happens because knowledge was not democratic.

For those interested in TK rings I can tell you what I did: I applied the reverse engineering after I collected the first data obtained with comparisons - then I made some deep analysys.
But you no need microscopes or high technologies, you simply have to compare rings. This is the most basical procedure, but no one has ever made it. In decades I've NEVER seen a comparison made in a decent way. Have you ever asked yourself why? Because if you start to study and compare rings, in few days you can dismiss everything what the "experts" told you about them. The answers of the "experts" in this thread are the best proof.

And yes, I sacrificed friends, but I'm happy with this, since they clearly were not friends. A friend is open to discuss, an "enemy" doesn't want to do it. A smart guy is open to change his mind, an "expert" not, because he should admit he was wrong and if he was wrong, he was not an "expert".

Have a great Christmas guys!
1 member likes this
Popular Topics(Views)
2,263,726 SS Bayonets
1,762,121 Teno Insignia Set
1,131,081 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Overslept a development???
by wotan - 04/15/2024 03:30 PM
Japanese Dagger
by Mikee - 04/14/2024 04:48 PM
Unmarked Kriegsmarine Dagger
by Coyote_Kyle - 04/12/2024 07:07 PM
Das Alte Schutzenscheibe (The old Shooting Target)
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 04/10/2024 09:52 PM
Small pennant question.
by Dutchman - 04/07/2024 08:57 PM
Latest New Posts
HR on Ratisbons auction
by Gaspare - 04/18/2024 09:30 PM
Das Alte Schutzenscheibe (The old Shooting Target)
by C. Wetzel-20609 - 04/18/2024 08:33 PM
Study and learning materials
by Stephen - 04/18/2024 07:41 PM
Overslept a development???
by sellick8302@rogers.com - 04/18/2024 01:13 PM
Personalized reproduction honor ring source?
by Gaspare - 04/18/2024 12:32 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,667
Posts329,033
Members7,517
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
16 members (Stud, seany, Dave, Gaspare, Nietzsche, ed773, C. Wetzel-20609, Texasuberalles, Tanker, ojje, benten, Documentalist, Stephen, maybarker, The_Collector, Don Scowen), 591 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod