Hi Don. Not yet. There are always new informations coming in, which I would like to incorporate. When the book is ready, I will inform you.

@ derjager: So, here are some infos about the oval.

The high oval badge you depicted is the cap badge of the Kyffhäuser Youth.

Book: Equipment and Clothing of the Kyffhäuser Youth (1931)
Text excerpt: Cap Badge. Oval Kyffhäuser Youth cap badge, worn on the upper edge of the cap, i.e. above the national cockade by all leaders, guides and young comrades.

Kyffhäuser Youth | In addition to other tasks, the warrior associations saw it as necessary to instruct and lead the youth in the spirit of comradeship and cohesion. To this end, many associations formed their own youth groups, which were combined to form the Kyffhäuser Youth League. In 1933, the Reichskriegerbund had to dissolve its youth league or forcibly integrate it into the HJ due to the actions of the Reich youth leader Baldur von Schirach. All young comrades under 18 years of age, as far as they remained members, were transferred to the HJ or the BDM. Older young comrades, who made up by far the greater part of the Kyffhäuser youth, were to be transferred to the SA at the request of the Reich warrior leadership. In order to avoid this membership, the Reichskriegerbund occasionally accepted young comrades as extraordinary members into the federal associations. (for further details, see also chapter 10)

Need some help. I have some pics i like to add, but i dont know how