you know I get emails all the time asking me,,,'whos got rings for sale'..

Some don't care too much about condition as long as they're authentic. Some prefer ground dug rings,, some in nice condition...

OK I usually do not mention the auction house directly... But I will and we'll see how it works out. By NO means am I promoting one auction house over another!!

So,, I have seen some really nice rings, cufflinks etc. and a European auction house called Ratisbons...So far all the rings I've seen at this place are all in good condition. NONE of the rings that will be shown here are from Rats. They have some kind of block and I can't seem to get passed it but the place is worth a look for sure!

Rings shown and from good ole eBay! Thats right! I haven't looked in probably a year. Looked yesterday and saw some rings that appear authentic. IF your interested in something you can always ask for more photos from seller or ask right here!

SO, I am not promoting these rings. Only that I took a quick look and for under $300. most of these can be bought. YOU have to do the detective work,,ask for more photos, ask them questions, etc. etc. Come to your own conclusion and bid or buy away! As always I advise extreme caution, be careful what your doing, no quick buys,,do your homework. You have places like our forum and others to help you if you need it.... Good luck , happy hunting!!.