Well with the war with Ukraine and Russia going on for a years now,, there are guys already collecting regalia etc. from the war.... Pretty much uniforms, arm patches, belt/buckle combos,bayonets,fighting knives, etc.

Two weeks ago we helped smuggle someone out of Ukraine into Poland,,to the airport in Warsaw, and in to the USA... As a token of appreciation the woman gave her family a few of these 'Honor Scarfs' and they in turn gave one to us. A few 100 were made and given to men going to one of the fronts... I'm sure by the time I'm posting this they will be reproduced..

Pure silk,,well printed.. Large Size, 27" by 27"...

Some of the Translations from the Ukraine borders around the piece.. Just a few - 'Once again our enemies perish like the dew in sunrise',,,'fate will smile upon us',,or alternate meaning - 'We will own our own land'. and there's more.......

A great looking piece,,AK-47s,, thorns, skulls etc. I thought for sure my wife was going to just put it in a drawer. She walked over to me and said ,'Get this framed , spare no expense'!

So I'm going to and hang it in a prominent place in the house!....

We have 3 cousins, my wifes sister, and her Grandmother, all fighting and helping in some way. They know I collect military and have been amassing a bunch of arm shields/patches and other things. Grandma said IF Gaspare wants them he'll have to visit us after the wars over... No problem Grandma,,love you..........