I really enjoyed doing the research on my "C. Glauth" Hirschfanger / Jagdschwert which was listed by the ebay seller as "19th Century German Hunting Sword Dagger, Hirschfanger w/ 1842 Inscription, Named". The seller also noted that it was marked and looked like "C. Glauth Frankfurt". When I 1st viewed the inscription, I noticed my surname (Wetzel) and then tried to read the entire inscription which was hard to read as it was scratched in old German. I then contacted my friend, Mr. Kaeshammer in Germany and I said it looks like "Freiherrn v. Wetzel, zu Ober Morlen, Wetterau" and he gave me the link to "Heraldik: Photos von Wappen in architektonischem..." which was the history of the Wetzel Barons of Schloss Ober Morlen. I also used Ancestry.com and reached out to another researcher who gave me a link to the actual death record of Heinrich "Stixel" (sic) (Sticksel), a 65 1/2 -year-old Gardener who was born and died in Ober Morlen on Jan. 3, 1880. Volker Lobner asked me "How did you get this?" when I sent him the German death certificate. I also found the year of death for Wilhelm Hugo von Wetzel 1886 from his last will. Here is some information pictured for Johann Friedrich Eickhorn, Wilhelms sohn (1784-1862). And Schloss (Castle) Ober Morlen with the Wetzel coat of arms on the front.