I finished reconstructing the skull from my original 1938 ring and made a copy of it. A lot of time was spent on clarifying the lost details, as well as understanding that the wear also touched the chin of the skull and the chin was a little worn, perhaps the owner wore another ring, which was erased.
I was looking for a similar skull for a long time in order to make a reconstruction, finally such a copy was found, and although it was a ring dated 1940, I sometimes meet such inconsistencies, most likely there was a good blank that was used to make the ring in 1940, all these divisions for a year is a pure convention, but it’s more convenient for me to explain the situation. And although we know that no two skulls are the same (because they were subjected to a very large manual refinement), nevertheless, I rocked a skull that would be as close as possible to the skull from my 1938 ring, in the end I found it and made a reconstruction. But I tried to show everything in the photo, as well as to present the skulls from the rings of 1938, they all have a similar type, as you can see, but of course this is not the law, there are rings of 1938 with skulls of the type 33-37.
From the remaining traces of cut teeth, I found out (in one of the photos I schematically showed their location) that there were 5 teeth in a row.