OK guys... Yes both members are good guys that we've all appreciated in the past. Construction is still a 'hot topic'. We know Antonios point of view.. And kind of know Evgeniys although he's saying it more to it.....

- Here on this topic for now we'll go with the agree to disagree route. IF, if a member has a theory on construction your always welcome to find the old topic OR its fine to start another . Like the movie,,,'explain it like I'm 6 years old' grin So get your finding or even just thoughts and lets read them.. As for now:

"Has the market improved since AS's book came out? Wonder if it would ease concerns on sales. Ron"

* Really the market has been slow the last few years. Dons certs are meaningless now... Covid,, the bad economies around the world. Mainly what has been scaring some sales are the mixed consensus we see on various forums, FB, etc. IF we can get some theories going on construction along with Antonios on a different topic that would help sales..

I think the guys with good condition 1st pattern HRs you can just about say its a 'one looker' . - They are selling better I've noticed.. * Ron,, you have a one looker to me.. When its time for that ring to move on I don't think there will be any sale problems...

- 1st pattern,,,2nd pattern,, would you guys agree it affects sales?? My opinion,,I think it does. . Seems a 1st pattern will out sell a 2nd pattern given everything the same..... . My opinion,,,what do you guys say? Difference in a Sale a 1st against a 2nd??