Careful over what James, I've disclosed nothing other than you sent me a page from your files, I haven't released any detailed information from that page, you know if you send me anything I will not disclose any details from it.
I don't think we are playing a game here, how would I know what year Dula stopped making knives or went out of business, if it's not on the Internet or readily available for viewing then I would have to guess and probably be wrong, you are the only person on the planet that can answer those questions.

I fully understand just how much time, effort and money you have spent amassing your reference material but if your not going to at least provide the basic information then what is the point in collecting this reference or even even mentioning it in the first place, it's very frustrating that you tantalise us with these questions knowing full well that we do not know the answer, only you can decide how much you are willing to release publically and with all real collectors it's never about the money, you know this, I don't give a damm about what things cost, for me reference material is all about sharing and advancing the hobby so we can all learn so unless you are going to reproduce and sell the copies to collectors we are going to go around in circles and I don't want to play those games especially when these knives and their history is so important to me.

Please remember that as far as I know Freidrich Dula only produced the blades and the knife was put together by JE Dittert out of Marburg so I presume that if Dula was producing blades after the war then could he not have been producing the blades for any number of companies, perhaps these other companies who assembled these knives preferred to have their name on the blade so unless you have that kind of information then it's pure conjecture that he produced Dula's after the war with his name on it. Do you have the information that he produced and marked Waidblatts with his name post war?? did he make them to exactly the same specification??, if you have that sort of information I think you should at lease provide us with the specifics.

You have to do something with all this reference material you have, you cannot just hoard this, you even mention that it can be upsetting if the information is not on the internet, it's about as frustrating as it gets for me knowing that the information is within my grasp but it's never going to be disclosed, I know you understand just how important your reference files could be, the balls in your court, we have been through this many times and yet you still amass more and more and do nothing with it that I know of, I am more than willing to pay for the information I need about these knives if that's what you want.

Gary