Wish I had see this sooner . Nowak .This Conartist . !
He has been baned other places and has contacted myself personally and a few other on Axis History forum many months ago . I spoted the fakes and the stollen pictures . All complains went nowhere as the Sign name and Email address did not match so he was given the brenefit of the dought .He had been a silent member there for a whole year without posting once . I reluctly left the matter sit after 2 seperate complaints .
I too saw Jamie Cross and the warning he posted about him . That was why over there I posted the 2nd complaint . This did not stop Nowak from posting and sending me Email after Email .
He was going to sendme the item to inspect and pay him if I liked it . Others would be payment first and item sent ( or never sent ) later .
I got offered about 32 different items with pictures . On Axsis he is running under the name Kaspien - Poland , joined May 27th 2006 . At the same time 4 other people joined from Poland under other names , don't know if it is him ... they may be legit and belong to others .
As Dave was saying 15 or 16 names have been banned here , so he can have the names to cross check first .