quote:
Originally posted by Fred Prinz (aka "Frogprince"):
[QUOTE]Fred,
On April 19th you said: �Daggers were made by various makers, including private order daggers . Buy the way dagger's fittings might have been made by a third party. Yes, the monogram is different, I would say totally different, and they could not have been the same. So how this comparison help us?�

There are German made Imperial Russian swords, so why not?

Now you say: �P.S. all post ww II soviet daggers were made by by only one manufacturer in Zlatoust.�

Which is it??? Are Soviet daggers only from Zlatoust, and this is a converted Russian Federation dagger?

Fred,
To your amusement its BOTH. The only difference is that the FIRST statement is true for Imperial daggers (as it was the subject of our discussion). And the SECOND statement is true for post WW II soviet daggers. Isn't that obvious from my posts?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Prinz (aka "Frogprince"):

As for the rest of the dagger: Quite frankly I don�t know (or really care). ......What exactly is the point you are trying to make, and does that answer your question?
Fred

After two pages of discussion on the subject, this statement you've made I like the most. And this answers all my questions.

At this point it does not make any sense to continue our discussion as being unproductive.
It was a pleasure, best regards. Smile