Re-the sword--I think Tom Johnson said it all. The fittings and scabbard may have been replaced but perhaps not. A LOT of edged weapons in ALL collections MAY have replaced parts. Yes, mine!, Yes, yours! The blade is the main thing. IMO unmarked Eickhorn but 100% original IMO. A bit unusual? Yes. Still original? Yes, IMO. Would it be better with the TM and aluminum fittings and 100% owner to owner records since the presentation? Yes? But who has ANYTHING like that?
The assault on Craig is uncalled for. We all can make a mistake. No one has proved that he did though-it's just opinion. There is NO agreement on that! He has NOT refused to make good and probably has NOT been asked to. He offers a LIFETIME return policy! Do you?
Re: The dagger. NO one here has seen it in hand. It might be a bit unusual. Does that make it a fake? NO. No one here knows. It's just opinion based on a few photos. Photos of just about anything can be taken to make you think something is fake. That's because NOTHING is perfect and blowup photos show that.
Thanks for THE FORUM Craig! AND for all the parties and the great things you have done for the hobby, for me, and for many collectors. I'm proud to have you for a friend.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.