@Fred Prinz,

thanks for your answer but i have the feeling that I need to go back to one point.
Of course i am aware of the steps needed to manufacture a blade or a dagger. Even a sophisticated one with etchings, but what i am trying to point out is, that even though we are talking industrial production the whole process can be very dezentrelized, even today. For example next door to where i am living, there is a company specialized in aluminum diecast, one house further there is a company called Punktal that was famous for their razorblades.
Now the point is that making edged weapons, or razores or cuttlery was always dezentrelised. Droppforging was done in one place, sharpening and etching somewere else, putting together in an other place. This was done due to the specialized skills certain companies had. Why am I so sure of that? Because my family is related to Wilhelm Weltersbach (RZM M7/22) and my grand father had a company by the name Bellut und Weltersbach which made manicure sets and hunting knifes after the war. I still remember that we transported raw blades, to the shop, grandpa did the pre sharpening and then the were transported to the next place to have them vernickelt (put the coating on them), then they were picked up again, assembled and sharpend.
For Representative Hunting Daggers, these were brought to another place for the etching.
This all is relevant because it shows that production never really ceased during the war and even after the war, thousands of blades and daggers in various states of their production were confiscated by the americans. And still in most companies here you will find original blades and parts from wartime edged weapons. The company Kronprinz still has some old Panzerschreck Antitankrockets in their warehouse.

To cut a long story short, everything that you wanted to have during the war could be manufactured, as long as you paid for it.
Second, here in Solingen there are still companies manufaturing WW2 edged weapons. Sometimes obviousely as "mock ups" sometimes using old parts and selling them through third persons.
And the only difficult part of the production specially with regars to equipment is the drop forging because those machines are BIG and loud. The rest fits basically in a carport.

Greets JT