@Fred Prinz
This wilde Sau topic is really difficult now and I 'll try to help. But in some cases even for native germans it is hard. Ok we begin with wilde Sau: it is a raging pig. An animal living on Farms. The gender is more likely female but not necessarily so. Because not all germans are hunters or farmers. They use the words without too much considering the gender.
If it writes Wildsau, then a wild boar is ment. Male pigs are called Eber, male boars are called Keiler, female boars a called Bache and piglets are called Frischling.
Having said all this the usage of "Wilde Sau" makes sense, "Zahme Sau" not really because since it is a Sau it lives on the farm anyway and can be considered tame.
Now in the context of the nightfighters I can imagine that "Zahme Sau" was used for jokes and so on ecspecially from pilots of the FW-190 when talking about pilots of the new planes that where radar equiped.
I hope you guys can follow me.

@Gustavo i think especially your second point is very valuable and should always be considered by collectors. It does not take a lot to manufacture daggers and swords. The most difficult part is the blade. The tradition of making cutlery and edged weapons goes back beyond the year 1374 but was first documented back then. The Professions of H�rter(person how makes the blade hard after it was produced), Schleifer (person how puts the Edge on the Blade) were privileged by writen decret in the year 1401. Over all these years the production Process was very dezentrilised. So Schleifer normaly had the shops near a small river so that water can propell the stones to grind the blades on.
Having said all this the point is that it takes a couple of people that know what they are doing and some quite simple tools. If one would have the raw blade it would be even simpler. As far as I know the blades are made in a "Gesenk" a form under a powered hammer. Those hammers are still to be found here in Solingen.

Edged weapons could be produced throughout the war and still can be and are being produced. And flaws can happen because these pieces are basically hand made. For RZM marked pieces there was obviousely some sort of "qualitiy control" to guarantee some sort of uniform apearance but for personalized items everything can happen i guess.

If anyone ever travelles to Solingen let me know , because then it would be a good idea to visit the "Klingenmuseum" Blademuseum and the "Industrie Museum" where one can follow the process of manufacturing in detail. Also visiting the B�ker Company is possible and there you can see that making the Grabendolch is the same as it was some hundred years ago.

Greetz JT