Rob NL, please do not misunderstand me, I am not being patronising to you. I sent you a private message because I genuinely wish to help you. My experience and knowledge is at your disposal - if you want it.

I am not trying to make you believe in what I say, only you can make up your mind whether you consider that I present a reasonable debate, or if I do not.

If you decide to come to England, then I will be very pleased to meet with you. I live in the north-east of the country, the city of Hull is about 30 miles from me, and there is a regular ferry service to Holland. If you want to come by ship I will meet you at the port arrivals.

I think there may have been a translation misunderstanding in my use of the word "frightened". It does not mean "frightened" in the physical sense - it was a "challenge" to speak up, or reveal your evidence. It is the same type of challenge that Craig put to me to offer a controversial opinion about the Wolf Sword.

So, Rob, if you wish to come to England then I will be very pleased to meet you. I am not a dealer or a trader, so I don't have anything to sell you, but I can show you some interesting daggers.

I can also assure you that you will be treated with respect, civility, and total honesty. So please advise me if you will be accepting this invitation? Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Frederick J. Stephens
(FJS)