Thanks guys, Bernie the T-66s were very short-lived. They were original equipment on late-war Shermans like mine with the then new Horizontal Volute Suspension System (H.V.S.S.). These were quickly phased out for the better and more commonly seen T-80s.

Tamiya�s big mistake was putting the T-80s on a WW II Pershing, that historically never happened! Roll Eyes

This link http://web.inter.nl.net/users/spoelstra/g104/track.htm gives a good short explanation on the various track types for the Sherman. Click on the �Track link types �.� link for a small image and specs on each type.

Geoff, I�m afraid its still based on good �ole popularity and what will sell the most. German subjects seem to outnumber everything else 10 to 1. The only non-German subjects that seem to continually hold their own in popularity are the Sherman and the T-34! There seems to be a renaissance lately of small tank subjects and soft skins, maybe someone will wake up and address Japanese armor in the future but right now I kind of doubt it.

Rick Cool

"...a salute to a General is customary, Herr Blade;
Even on the left coast."

the Razor has landed!