Hi Johny:

I AM the owner of the site and that was my email adress that you wrote to. Your letter is not two years old but only 9 months and I never asked to purchase your flag, all I asked was to see the photos to whch you never replied:

Johnny Head 14th SS panzer Galicia Unit flag. Sun Nov 12, 2006 6k I have an original flag from the 14th SS Galicia, it was taken from the battle of Brody, I also have a helmet from the battle. If you like, I can e-mail you photographs for Your display

- Saying that, all the best to you, if you are happy with this flag than thats all that matters.

dblmed Dave:
Thank you for the warm comments, its always nice to know that the work I've done is appreciated.

Bob Coleman:

Your album is fantastic and thank you once again for leting me see it. If you ever choose to part with it, please let me know ! Wink

As for the flags:

The one with the swastika was a very early model which lasted very shortly during the parade. The flags that we actually do see during parades and further ceremonies are either blue/black/purple, with Ukrainian or Galician coat of arms in the middle. Veteran flags that can be seen in Veteran clubs are all based on this design.