Thanks Militarymania, Serge & Paul (!) It�s always nice to share our latest �treasures & finds� with our collector buddies.

I�d forgotten that I also had a foto of a TeNo Car Pennant Banner � on a car! [Since I never anticipated ever finding an actual TN banner when I got the foto, finding this now is very nice surprise.]

The TeNo Banner shown in the Car foto is either for an Ortsf�hrer or a Bezirsksf�hrer (depending on the width of the outer Aluminum tresse.) In the very large Landesgruppen, such as LG X � based in Hamburg, they did have a Bezirsksgruppe as an intermediate level above the various Ortsgruppen. So, who knows?

Paul, the TeNo Car Pennant Banner [Stander] was flown from the Left front fender. I don�t know �if� any other banner was used on the Right front [except that we could expect a swastika flag on it!] Maybe the nice blue TeNo Banner was sufficient for the boys.

The car is a big Mercedes (MBZ) �touring car� which must have been one of the perks of the office. I don�t know the MBZ model / type � but I�ll bet that some collector does know how to ID it. � Best, Dave / dblmed

TN-Orts-Banner-on-CarW.jpg (95.31 KB, 214 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]