Thanks Paul...

You restored your nice TeNo Rank tab nicely, with the addition of the COG device! Super set of collar tabs.

Seeing the Reverse is always interesting, as different types of connectors were used to affix the various devices. Nice!

CONGRATS! on the Super TeNo Reichsf�hrung SEAL(!)
That's the 1st one of this TN Seal type that I've ever seen. The TeNo Reichsf�hrung was the HQ of the organization. The TN-in-Cog LOGO was Officially introduced in 1934 (although there are some 1933 dated fotos of it in wear! Go figure?) So, your TeNo Reichsf�hrung Seal would have been in use from 1934-1937? (approx.) Paul's Seal is on the LEFT.

After that time, the TeNo Reichsf�rung "HQ" nomenclature was changed to RATN - Reichsamt Technische Nothilfe (within the HAOP - Hauptamt Ordungspolizei - the ORPO). Seal in the MIDDLE.

Another neat TeNo Seal is the "20 Jahre" Seal, which commemorates the 20th Anniversary of the founding of the TeNo - in 1939. Seal on the RIGHT.

NONE of these TN Seals are commonly found. I located my 2 Seals from different 'obscure' European Stamp Dealers, over a long time in looking for them.

Way to go Paul (!) ... Txs, Dave/dblmed

TN-Seals-x3-Types-Wsm.jpg (108.29 KB, 145 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]