3.7 TeNo Armscheibe HAND EMBROIDERED � (BULLION) SubType

The TeNo 3.7 HAND EMBROIDERED � (BULLION - Silver) SubType Armscheibe is another one of the �Hyper-Rare� TeNo patches. Currently, the shown One (1) example, is the only one of which I am aware. I �believe� that the Type 3.7 also represents a �Custom Made� TeNo Eagle, for the reasons which I will list. Yes � this Example is Also on Black Cloth!

The Type 3.7 HAND EMBROIDERED � (BULLION - Silver) SubType Armscheibe has the following Characteristics:
� The base material is of 1 piece of Black wool.
� There is No �Fold Over� of material. (Bullion Embroidery �stitches� are seen on the Reverse, through a tear in the Black Paper covering) [Black Paper is also commonly seen on SS Patches.)
� The TeNo �Eagle Emblem� is HAND Embroidered using Silver (Aluminum) BULLION Wire.
� The TeNo Cog Wheel has 13 Cogs (Another Unusual Number!)
� The Embroidery is fine & shows many details exceptionally well. Distinct �twisted BLACK thread� is used between wing feathers.
� The Eagle�s Chest shows no feathers, as the Bullion is vertical.
� The Eagle�s Head has a hand applied large Black Thread �Eye.�
� The Eagle�s LEFT Talon does Not touch the Arm of the Swastica below it (But, it does override the arm of the swastica - which is Unusual.)
� It is Not Maker Marked.

VARIATIONS: I am currently aware of this One (1) example of the TeNo Type 3.7 HAND EMBROIDERED � (BULLION - Silver) SubType Armscheibe. It may well be a �1 of Example� � but I am inclined to �believe� that there will be other Examples found, since this type of construction is well known in other TR Organizations. (I look Forward to seeing another Example of this type!)

ATTACHMENT: Type 3.7 TeNo Armscheibe HAND EMBROIDERED � BULLION

TN-Eagle-BULLION-WW.jpg (79.95 KB, 123 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]