Paul .....You have a Great TeNo "Cut Out" Eagle! ...That is a Rare Bird, IMO. Congrats! This variation has NOT been described in any texts, thus far.

I first saw this "Cut Out" TN Eagle in "Defending the Reich" pg 473, Officer on the Right - and was amazed! No comment was made in the text, but this is a TeNo Eagle which is NOT found in the Regulations!

�1) Can you tell 'IF' it was Manufactured in this "Cut Out" configuration - - - - or - - -
"IF" it appears to be a TeNo Blue Triangle patch Eagle, which has been altered, to be "Cut Out?" (I studied your photo of a definitely Uniform worn Eagle, but can't tell for sure.)

�2) Below are 2 photos of your same TeNo "Cut Out" Eagle in wear. (The size also confirms that this is NOT a visor eagle, which was just worn on the sleeve. Also confirmatory, is that the TN Visor eagle's head faced towards the Eagle's Left Wing - but the the TN Sleeve Eagle types face towards the Eagle's Left Right. So, this definitely a Sleeve Eagle, but it is in a different Configuration.)

� LEFT Photo - Worn on a field-grey TN Uniform, with interesting Green Collar & configuration.

� RIGHT Photo - Nice Portrait Photo (w the TN Dagger) worn on a (probable) field-grey TN Uniform also.

�3) I enlarged each TeNo "Cut Out" Eagle for better detail.
(Looks just like yours!)

�4) I can't prove it, but my 'hunch' is that this TeNo "Cut Out" Eagle configuration was done - to more closely mirror the TN's parent organization - SS/Police, as the TN transitioned into that organization.
..... Interesting "New TN Eagle Configuration!!! .....Txs, Dave/dblmed

TN_Sleeve_Eagle_Cut_Out.jpg (86.07 KB, 226 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]