Paulbear... Your TeNo / TN Lapel Pin - Stick Pin is a very nice one, repaired back, or not. (Show us your Back Photos also?)

The vast majority of examples of this model TN pin have a hollow back, along the rim & cogs. (It is very unusual to see one of these with a solid back. (When you do see a solid backed 'silver looking' early TN Pin, check closely for any remaining specks of a gold wash. It is most likely a 'faded / tarnished' gold TN Pin,IMO, which has reverted to the base metal) I have yet to see one which has any type of reverse markings, but that would be a nice find.

This 'early model' TN Lapel Pin goes all the way back to the founding days of the TN, and continued to be used until 1933, and probably even a bit longer. (The earliest that I have positively documented is a TN Silver Lapel Pin of this model which came with a 1923 TN ID - but, who is to say that they weren't around in 1919-1920?)

This 'early model'TN Lapel Pin also can be found with a 'narrow' of a 'wide' Hammer Head (and often with the narrow/wide 'N' as well.) They are listed in the Heering-Huesken's "Handbuch der Abzeichen deutscher Organisationen 1871-1945", page 161 as # 9711a (narrow) and # 9711b (wide.)

Paul, yours is the # 9711a (narrow) and has the desirable twisted ridge on the shaft of the pin. Since they were used from 1919 (?) until 1933, or later, it is my belief that there were a number of manufacturers, thus we find variations.

BTW...Charley S still has that TN collar tab that you've been looking for! Txs, Dave/dblmed

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]