Gary, That is definitely a 'WOW' TeNo / TN Photo!

This is the type of photo which REALLY Shows us a lot! Close Up photos of the late war TN-Police uniforms & insignia are definitely hard to find.

What I see in your wonderful photo (IMO) is:

1) The date 'range' is after the May 19, 1943 3rd TN "Rank/Boards' Change. (So, it's late war as it took MANY Months for the TN to get this style to all of the TN / TN-Police units spread out all over Europe. I personally 'believe' that some units didn't receive these Tab/Boards until late 1943, and 'possibly' not until early 1944, IMO only.)
2) The 'SS Style' collar tabs (dual matching) for the TN are shown.
3) The beautiful (and so 'Rare' to find) TeNo magic "Black Eagle" EM/NCO patch is well shown - and it's close up!
4) The Shoulder Boards show up nicely. I want to 'belive' that I can see that there is a coloration difference between what appears to be 'Black' Centers on them (as Compared to the Collar Tabs). I am definitely leaning toward a conclusion that a Brown SB centering color was used. But, for a definite answer - we'll need to await the Vol. 2 Police Book.
5) The uniform appears to conform with the Police / TN-Police Tunic of that '19 43' era. Standard painted buttons - no TeNo logo buttons. Pleated breast pockets with the scallop 'V' of the pocket flap @ the center, for the button hole.
6) Cap is the M-43 type (with 2 buttons) & the Polizei Eagle cap patch has the wreath just 'peeking' out above the flap.

Gary, it is a WOW photo! Thanks for sharing. Dave/dblmed

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]