RAYMOND .....Your Photo of the TN Mann is photographed with him wearing the Blue Drillich / Working 'Uniform,' if I am not mistaken. The TeNo Men wore the more standardly seen off-white working uniform (and the Rare Green one shown early on in this thread). My understanding is that the TeNo 'progressed' to the Blue Working 'Uniform' as the war continued.

I got very lucky and recently acquired just such a BLUE TeNo Working Uniform, as your Photo shows. The Dealer describes it as follows.

"...German WWII TeNo (Technische Nothilfe) HBT (herring bone twill) unissued work uniform. Consists of jacket and pants. HBT material is a dark blue color, buttons are pressed paper. Inside size and manufacturer tags and also paper manufacturer tags all present on both pieces. Jacket has 2 breast pockets and pants have hip pockets and right thigh utility pocket. Gorgeous textbook "Technische Nothilfe" cufftitle in light gray on black, factory applied to left sleeve. Size is large, German 52, about a 42 US. Pants are size 36" waist (adjustable) and 29" length from crotch to bottom hem. They have a belt with roller buckle adjuster in them for a better fit. Both pieces are flawless and mint. Textbook Teno Blue work uniform." Txs, Dave/dblmed

TN-Work-Jumper-Blue-WEB.jpg (83.6 KB, 239 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]