Hi Gary, I have the two Rare TeNo Sleeve Insignia cataloged as being from the collection of a fellow Police / TeNo collector in England. (We share our images, trade TeNo items, and allow permission to Post each other�s images.) I also do search the General Web, and other Militaria Forums, for related Police / TeNo Items & catalog them for reference.

Gary, If the 2 Images are from your Uniform instead, & I have mistakenly mis-filed / cataloged them to my English collector buddy, I sincerely apologize for doing so, and for posting them without your prior permission. I want to give credit to the proper collector, and only use images when authorized to do so. I am very careful in my Postings, to obtain prior permission to Post, and to give credit due to the owner collector / site of origin.

"IF" I mistakenly Posted parts of a Uniform in your collection, it would be wonderful - if you chose to do so � to Post this quite rare Uniform, and share it with this TeNo discussion.

I wrote to Ernst at Germanpolice.org, and have received his permission to Post some fantastic TeNo Shoulderboard images, from a Police Order (Referenced May 19, 1943.

���." Hi David, You may use the images of the TENO shoulderboard page. Please credit the pictures that you use and mention that you got my permission. Then all is OK. Kind Regards, Ernst��"

I will Post the Germanpolice.org, Images , when the computers are working & we can post Images again.

Dave dblmed

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]