Raymond ..... forgot to comment that your TeNo EM Side Cap is a 100% WOW!!! with the super internal TeNo Stamping. Great!!

ORPO - hopefully can help us with the 'Rarity' of the black police eagle for TeNo. (My understanding is that it is a Rare & Desired Patch for TR Police Collectors.)

TeNo & SS: My 'understanding' is that TeNo came under the wing of the SS in 42/43. I don't know 'IF' the 1945 Tabs / Shoulder Boards were used before the '45 Chart shows them. My understanding is that Tabs were the SS Black & some in the TeNo Dark Blue, as BERND shows his Tab. (So little available information - hopefully some later year Photos will surface?)

Tab Markings - None of my TeNo Tabs are Marked (RZM or otherwise.)

RZM Phase Out - Seems that I have read that the RZM 'Phased Out' about 1943.

YES - NSKK tabs will often have a SS RZM paper tag. Bob Coleman did a very nice Q & A, within the last 2-3 months) (on the WAF Forum, under SS) showing exactly that aspect, with an example. What you have is correct.

I have a number of period TR Tailor Books, which specify the exact dimensions of Uniforms, etc. This page is from a 1940 Issue and deals with the TeNo. Again, we see ranks and Tabs, Collars and Patches ...... so we know that this is the 1940 time frame. (We are narrowing down, 'when' certain Tab / Collar combinations for TeNo were in use.

Dave dblmed

TeNo-Tailor-Book.Web.jpg (74.47 KB, 361 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]