hi guys, i was going to list in on here in the for sale section,i upgraded my account by paying the dollars ,infact i accidentally paid twice. its just the rule for five day inspection period that i cant meet. i cant sell the dagger,ship it half way around the world for somebody to realise they needed their cash for a holiday or something and want to send it back. so im weeks of time wasted and the risk of shipping two or three times.
the pics give enough for anybody who has that sort of cash to have to know what theyre looking at , and form an opinion off them. in my 30 years of collecting i have never asked for a five day or any day inspection period.....i look at a dagger...i think about it for maybe days after having taken all details, i then buy it if im happy,but dont if not...never have asked for an inspection period after buying one. infact i think most of people i used to deal with here in uk when i bought this would have laughed at me. im a private individual not a dealer and cant afford to be mucked about, i trully wouldnt be selling this if my daughter wasnt getting married, deposits are already being paid on venue,service,catering,photographer etc, so i need to sell.
i do take paypal for the convenience of both myself and buyer,itll cost me but ive had payments made in past for smaller stuff where moneygrams etc have been sent that i couldnt cash ,wire transfer bank fees that have cost me as much as paypal does.i do also take the wire transfer so long as fees are paid at buyer end.
i think we all know how rare this is ,and whover buys will in acouple of years have a $10000 dagger that wont be replaceable.
my start price is really what id call my reserve,ebay wanted another $45 to put a reserve on it at that, so i thought hell,if you cant start at that then the reserve is not gonna be met anyhow ....and this dagger is not for `tyre kickers` ,you gotta be a serious collector and have the cash.

so, there you go ....honest and upfront in all of it,

do you like the pics then,
mustang