I also spend a good amount of time at the �other forum� (as do many members here)I thought I would check here to see what has been said about this issue. Initially, I was also hoping for a good outcome, but the situation appears all too clear. I don�t think it is a �witch hunt� at all when it comes to Ken. It is simply a case of misrepresentation and deceit. Ken has not responded (although he has viewed the thread) because it is difficult to defend an indefensible position. I don�t think Kelly Hicks will, or should, be affected much directly. Some may have a guilt by association attitude, but I think Kelly was utilizing Ken�s website for the web sales exposure. He was always to be contacted directly for the sale of his items and he did his own COA�s (lets not get started on COA�s). I don�t know that there was that much of a close working relationship. It certainly won�t enhance his reputation, but I believe most people/collectors can judge him on his own merits and not on Ken�s obvious fraudulence. At least I hope�.

Lee