Hi Schloss1 �

First, you claim that �� I'm willing to bet the same person who sew'd the 2 ribbons to the front (EK2/Russian Front) thru the buttonhole is the same person who put the 2 ribbons on his tunic #21.� This was your statement based on the very limited photo�s provided. Then I ask you to kindly show us on what you are basing this statement, you come up with ��I was saying that the mint new-looking ribbons look like they were put on yesterday by Grandmother Schneidermeister; no wear anywhere.� You are basing your statements on the condition of the ribbon alone? Not the method of attachment or the thread that is use? Then you say �In re-thinking my posting on the ribbons, I'll take that bold commentary back�.

So is this just your thing, to throw negative comments out there with absolutely no foundation? First you were wrong about the Juni/Juno on the tailor's label. Now when asked to back up claim on the ribbons, you've decided to take your comments back. This means nothing you have said thus far is correct.

You should have stopped there, but you didn't...Now you are telling us that your whole basis for claiming the Beelitz tunic was �made-up� is ��only the application of the collar tabs everybody had been discussing.� Really! Pardon me for asking this, but do you realize that this thread was about two different General's tunics?The questions surrounding the collar tab application were regarding the first tunic posted by ShinerB. Now, I think you should respectfully take this opportunity to admit you were wrong � Three Times � and bow out gracefully�Regards, John