Well John M. Donovan, congratulations on your purchase of this beauty, it looks like you're sure happy with it, that's good to know, as you are the one who must be happy. I'm sure tho that there are plenty of Army Maj.Gen. tunics available out there in the Land of the Generals that are flawless as far as the application of insignia, so you jumped on this'n? Someday when/if you sell it, you are the one who'll have to explain any idiosyncrasies to the potential buyer. This is what I was speaking of when I said made-up. Not the whole thing, only the application of the collar tabs everybody had been discussing. My opinion is not changed, me personally, I wouldn't want it; I prefer uniforms with their effects to be copesetic & the collar tabs being congruent & equidistant all the way 'round as pertains to distances to the edges. From the pics, it looks (to me) like a goofy job of application; the one tab is up way to high on its backend,- it's up so high it'd rub the neck so why no wear there? Maybe the General wore it once, & then put it away in the closet at home where it hung til war's end, who knows? The other tab is way, way down too far on the lower right. Maybe it's just the pictures? Maybe if in-hand, I'd think differently. But if you are satisfied & on the bandwagon of glee with Gen. Beelzelbug's tunic, that's fine, good luck with it. On the ribbons, I was saying that the mint new-looking ribbons look like they were put on yesterday by Grandmother Schneidermeister; no wear anywhere. It looks like the same mint ribbon set-up on the nr.21 'Der Spiess' NCO tunic. In re-thinking my posting on the ribbons, I'll take that bold commentary back, (as actually, who really cares about $2.oo worth of ribbons.) But I still don't go for the way the tabs were applied. Maybe the guy working on them at the time was an ill-fed & tired slave laborer. Have fun, & "God Bless",