I guess I will weigh on this one, since I am the new owner of Gerard�s General�s tunic.

Schloss1:"Aahh, regarding that Army General's tunic refered to on Stezelberger's Site, somebody should tell Stezelberger that, on the maker's label, June is spelled "Juni" in German, not'Juno'."...Have you told Gerard yet? Personally, it was with a single query to a German friend from the north that I was able to learn that Juni/Juno are indeed used interchangeably.

Next, you claim that this tunic is a �put-together� and specifically, you point to the EKII/Ost ribbons. I find this a very strange statement to make, based on the photo�s that Gerard provided there is only a superficial view of these ribbons, with no reverse shot or photo of the attaching threads. I have attached small photo collage of three views of these ribbons from Gerard�s site so you can point out the specific areas that you have used to determine the tunic is �put-together.� So would you kindly demonstrate using these photo�s on what basis you have made your bold claim�Regards, John

b.JPG (40.83 KB, 361 downloads)