Would be nice to have a tad more knowledge of the actual group being covered for individual owned pieces, talking about this or that unit, command,ranks, actual person, etc. He could ask and get the info free.

He lists a nice SS dagger/sword set I gave him a photo of the owner to add + data. The description doesn't even mention the owner's important commands or that he got the German Cross in Gold and Knights Cross. I'd think that would be relative info on the desire scale.

Not that a dagger book should be a history reference, but some reasonable relative knowledge should be included on certain pieces,inscriptions, people etc. that I missed in the SS volume.

Even though I write on the SS, I have more interest in a detailed SA blade book. Earlier and and lesser known individuals and due to size in the early days more potential presentations, odd pieces, etc.

I do assume it will be more than the recent SS headgear book by Schiffer, basically photos with 10 word captions. Not exactly a "researched reference book" in the style of Bender and others. It's a catalog and not much else.