Thanks Billy, I'm glad to be back. Part time anyways. Wink I still can't afford too much, with work being off more than on. But I don't want my skills to diminish too much from being inactive in the hobby. To be honest I'd probably not be posting today had I not run across my footlocker full of militaria. I caught the bug again. Eek And my fall classes don't start until October. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by: Ed Johnson
Please give me your name and your published research if you disagree.

This is my first time contributing to this forum. I don't have much use for it and those who use it to tear down others.

Ed who is tearing anyone down? Nothing wrong with a little criticism. Nobodies perfect and there is a lot of published rubbish. Although Wittmann's books are always swell and certainly not rubbish. Publishing a book doesn't accredit you in anyway. Otherwise holocaust deniers would somehow have credit, because they wrote books. Confused I know many studied miliaria professionals who have never dreamed of writing a book. I believe only studied professional should write books, but sadly that isn't the case.