Bob,
dear collector friends,

I�ve nothing to hide on this case.
So I decided to show you the whole story.

I split the story in two part
Part 1: The beginning, a stony way but �
Part 2: Something�s going wrong

In my opinion it would have been fair, if Bob told me to open this threat, so I can post my opinion.
He did�t, it was a well known collector fellow. Thank you

As you can see at the last email from me to Bob, I�m still waiting for the pictures of Bob showing the condition of the dagger before shipping.
I waited that he will show the pictures to present him the ones he showed on his site.

So I will show you the facts:

First picture shows the dagger on Bob�s website before I bought it
poor pictures, I know,
blade looks good, no gap visible (angel was well choosen, looks like some mirror-effect on the picture)
nothing to see from the repair/seam on the blade
but: if you look (with the knowing what to look for after all this problems) you can spot the scratches on the nut!!!)

Second picture is from Bob he send me after he found out that there are scratches after the returning

Some of you, dear fellows, are right if you stated, that I should have been more suspicious and check it better.
I learnd my lesson in asking for more and better pictures in advance.
But the parcel made his way to my office (as I�m almost of my lifetime spend in this nice rooms) and been proud to get such a beauty (I tought about) I opend the parcel not alone just wanted to share my happiness.
So there are some witnesses which can attest, that the dagger was in the same condition the pictures are showing when it arrived.

So it is clear, that the dagger was opend and scratched before it left Bob�s hands