Will,

Actually I've picked up quite a few really nice pieces in the last 4 or 5 months but haven't had a chance to photograph any of them, incuding a beautiful H�rster variation that I've never seen on a fire bayonet previously. Lots of work & family stuff going on has taken most of my attention & unfortunately, most of my free time.

Another issue, my camera is also an older one & I can't get a new memory card for it, the current one I have will only allow me 10 or 11 pictures at a time. I also, through a silly move on my part, lost a lot of maker mark pictures. Maybe 1/3 of my collection, mostly newer pieces that I had yet to add to the fire bayonet thread. That's why I haven't added much to the thread lately. When things get settled I'll snap a bunch of new shots & post 'em all. At last count I was over 110. A damned sickness this is Wink

One really cool piece is a unit marked example with the same marking & number on the frog. As far as I know, no one has identified what "St. Zw." stands for but we have seen the occasional example here & on Eban so they're out there. Someone suggested "St�tten Zweiback" but no one knows for sure yet. I believe you have #36 with this marking, nice work.

GDC Gold Badge #290
GDC Silver Badge #310