Originally Posted by Gaspare
"Well that's all folks! Anyone have others to share?" Don't think we'll see much more on these really rare pieces! You seem have them all anyway! laugh wink

At the big shows you gotta really search for pieces like this.. It can be hard.. Small pieces some of them,,some dealers cases are stuffed end to end , top to bottom!,, which is good.. But you really gotta check those corners grin
At the big shows you got to tune everything else out and concentrate, know your stuff, and hopefully after a whole day searching, you'll find such a piece in this subject area... The Italian marked pieces [with glove and Axis flags] is especially nice... Does it even appear in any references?? - Well however and wherever your searching for your pieces keep at it because it's working beautifully!

- are all great pieces you found Don,,, Congrats..

Thank you for your kind words. You are indeed correct, it is getting harder & harder to find these little pieces & over the years I have spent many hours hunting for something different or rare. We don't have the big shows over here so I have to rely on my skills with the internet & the friends & contacts I have aquired over the years. It takes time but the hunt is fun....

D

"Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it"

Galadriel, LotR.