quote:
Originally posted by rgaraymd:
Heres my two cents. The book has very good information. Thats all. The pictures were cheap matte type. Nice photography but the quality of the book is absolutely second grade. My book arrived after a month in a nasty dirty semi torn box. It aslo appeared to have been wet at some point. When I opened the box and saw the book I was instantly ****ed. It looked like it was bent on purpose. from the side it was shaped like a banana. I had bo bend it the other way in order to try to staighten it out. The binding looks so flimsy that it gives the impression that it will break apart easily. The cover was just plain printed cardboard. The list goes on and on.
Personally I like the content of the book. I do not like the german photocopies with no translation. If it were not for the fact that it takes soooo long to arrive I would exchange it for a better quality example.
With all the hooplah that was said about this book I expected something along the lines of perfection. This book is clearly not even close. If anyone wants to know what I expected just go to any big bookstore and pic up and atlas of human anatomy or anything. you will automatically see the diference in paper, binding, weight, and overall quality.
Raul

Raul, your "two cents" is indeed very valuable! The quality is POOR to say the least. I won't be opening my copy often as the "crack" sound on opeing tells me this binding is bull ca-ca and just won't last!
I sincerely hope that those who have been fortunate enough to NOT buy this book continue to wait. THIS is NOT the book!