- * Can not imagine why the 'Patriotism:' topic would get locked?!?.. confused.

I just told the story of the expensive/troublesome/dangerous travel of getting my sister in law here to the US,, and then, her leaving after a 3 week stay, getting back in to Ukraine, Political?...

Putin is commanding/directing a war of atrocities to the general public using illegal munitions and methods. That Political? There is not one international leader that believes any less,,,Political??

What would we do? - I'd say every one of us after our children's safety is secured would stay his ground and fight or,, get into organized units with a Government military leaders. Political?
My sister in law made it thru the border. She could not make it to her neighborhood in Kiev ,,way way to dangerous. My wife and I were left a very small, tiny, farm house some years ago in a city 5 hours to the south of Kiev that only has been bombed once and not too badly.. She has already joined a military support group. She said,it is 'now or never for us'. They get some news a bit slower but one bit they don't understand,,,,- The US can send stinger missiles, artillery, arms, different forms of ammunitions, Drones. Directly from the US to Ukraine/Polish border.. Why not let Ukraine have the outdated jets they know how to fly that the US just has to move from Poland and let them take off from Ramstein AF base [Germany],??!,,What is the difference. I nor anyone else I know can explain it to them. frown

- There are already requests for Helmets both Ukrainian and Russian. Flags,Shoulder sleeve unit patches etc. I think until hostilities are over these pieces will be used until 'the doors fall off!'..

Last edited by Gaspare; 05/05/2022 10:37 PM.